Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Squall: Can't we append some generic paths in the batch file so that it would run from anywhere in the world? ;p Not that I know the syntax of the arguments that need to be passed to sqlite3.exe but...

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Mmm... I was thinking you could copy the files there then execute them right there and delete them after use if a path doesn't work.

But is there any way to really know the name of your Firefox profile folder? I'm kinda stumped there. oO Wildcards (? and *) only works for "cd" and will not work for "copy" or "move" no matter what magic I use. Argg... or maybe my googling skills aren't good enough.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
you could read profiles.ini for the profile paths..... would require a application written to check %appdata%\mozilla\firefox\profiles.ini

Offer the user a profile to vacuum, then run the application against the corresponding profile in the local (Profile cache) and roaming (main profiles)
And then we're suddenly turning it into a GUI. :p But I guess... it's okay as is. The user should go in and take a look at what **** they have in their profile folders, anyway. Also how bloated those **** are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts