Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly I don't have too many of these from ngemu, but here are some "classic" moments that I took screenshots from.

So, has anyone else caught some of ngemu's "embarrasing moments"? :)

·
band
4,912 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Sadly I don't have too many of these from ngemu, but here are some "classic" moments that I took screenshots from.

So, has anyone else caught some of ngemu's "embarrasing moments"? :)
Ah the good old days. IE5 and ngemu v1 :D

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
This only lasted a few minutes before RB had a cow and insisted I change it back.

Screenshot was by _E_

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Out of random curiosity, do you (or _E_) happen to know what visual theme that was? I like how the Start button blends into the taskbar like that.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This only lasted a few minutes before RB had a cow and insisted I change it back.

Screenshot was by _E_
hm... :)

I remember not being able to take those kind of jokes well myself (maybe it was due to the serious job of being an admin or something) :rolleyes:

Once I'd temporarily changed my nickname to Sam, and Keith registered Samor. I took the joke pretty badly :dead:

And one time ryos demoted everyone except himself for fun. :rolleyes:
Being the party pooper that I was, I got totally mad over it.

(actually, I still have a tendency to get worked up over nothing. At least nowadays I know it myself)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
ahh the good old days......i have not taken screenies from the site at all...i would start taking them now

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts

Screenshot was by _E_
Hahaha I remember that :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts