Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I run my chrono trigger (from an iso), on psxeven, the menus come up ridiculously slow, and it takes forever to get from screen to screen. I've read that enabling 2xsai helps with this, but I do not know what that is or where exactly to enable it. Please assist.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
haha, 2xsai would make it run slower.

try just the "nice" preset and see where that gets you. what resolution are you trying to run it at? what is your processor?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an amd64 3200+ processor, radeon x850 xt PE vid card. The game itself runs allright, its just that when I press the menu button, it takes about 6-10 seconds to pop up and then same amount of time to get out of it. O yea, and the res is 1280x1024

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
damn you ruining it, i just wanted him to figure it out :p

this is why FF chronicles and FF anthology are good only as collector's items. the lag and glitches are disgusting and render the games, to me, unplayable.

·
RPG n00b guru
86 Posts
Get the original SNES copy, and use the PSX version for movies like I did. It helps owning several copies of Chrono Trigger!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.