Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that it runs bad under VGS. Problems I have found are that when entering into a new screen from the map I will go to a previous section from the game instead and the NPCs still do their thing but I have to reset. Also, just in case anybody else don't know, the GSCCC codes for Chrono Trigger(FF CHRONICLES VERSION) don't all work. Take the all techs code...it don't work.

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Try the SNES version. It runs perfectly on zsnes and doesn't require any loading times. Zsnes also has support for 16bit graphics (VGS only has 256 colors) has the 2xSAI and Eagle graphical filters to sharpen the graphics.:)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
hmm...well yeah...but then you'd miss the great-lookin' FMVs. :)

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
hmm...well yeah...but then you'd miss the great-lookin' FMVs. :)
What's what PSXMC and/or PSMPlay are for :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chronicles sux on the PSX ... just play the SNES versions and if u desperately need to see those gorgious FMV's just use a PSX movie viewer ....

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
but then why buy the PSX version if only for the movies? ;) You can do without it anyway.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
but then why buy the PSX version if only for the movies? ;) You can do without it anyway.
CT for the PSX not only adds movies, but adds some special features and endings, so its worth playing on the PSX. Try it on ePSXe in software mode, that should work fine, plus make a iso if you can and run it from that, that will more or less elliminate the load times

1 - 11 of 11 Posts