Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple of month ago, i read an article at gamespot, the guy who wrote it said that he is working putting Chrono trigger in 3D. He is usiing the N64 graphic engine to code the game. So i was just wondering if anyone knows about it and updated me with its progress.

S

·
0 Posts
I hadn't heard anything about this. Which system is it supposed to be for? Chrono Trigger in full 3D would be absoloutley awesome on any system. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,I've heard of it too,and the guy seemed pretty serious,but not any news on it for a long a time,I guess he gave up.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
unless he had a big team assembled to do it I doubt he would have gotten far, thats probably why he quit.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I herd about this too, it was going untill square put a sto to it for copyright infringment. I saw a screen shot of it too, not to dis on the author or anything, but it didn't look too great, but not bad for a homebrew. Oh well I guess we'll just have to still with Crono Cross.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
ok, i know this is only the beggining, but it doest look very well, 2D chars in 3d Backgrounds :(
im not trying to offend the creators, i know this takes lotsa work...
btw, thkx 4 the link Kair00

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
......ugly.......ugly......ugly........

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
You see?
I know you to well(related to the cacheman 5.0 thread):D .

C

·
0 Posts
No, that's not it..

There was big news about CT remake projects quite a while ago, the N64 one was one, and that one linked (and another, IIRC) were talked about a lot.

The N64 one didn't seem too bad looking at all, from the few screenies it had..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
at that link that was posted you can download a build of the crappy looking "3D" Crono Trigger, nice idea but it would be better if they had a 3D modeler on the team, I mean c'mon.

C

·
0 Posts
Try searching in retrogames.com's news archives. I would do it myself, but I'm a bit busy atm, maybe a bit later I will.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts