Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay what the hell... this seems to be only in battle, when i faced Magus & Giga Gaia it actualy looked worse , While fighting i usualy get these weird ass lines all over the place whenever i cast spells.. In those too boss battles their where pritty much missing screens and junk

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
use peops software video plugin. the picture will be better in 2d games

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
*sigh*

*kicks the crap out of his 9550*

Well this keeps geting worse for me... tried it with peops soft, it kindof worked but when i turned 2xSal For some reason it was stuck in a window on the top left corner of the screen.. and in the giga gaia battle still has those weird ass blue box's. i wonder if my disc is screwed up... oO

EDIT

whoops.. forgot the screens :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Reply to this post and attach your memcard file, with instructions on how to get to the battle with the problem. I have this game and I'll try to reproduce your problem and find a config that fixes it.

By the way, on the OpenGL config I see you have special game fixes turned on. Which ones do you have on?

Also, is your machine capable of running the OpenGL2 plugin? If not, I'll eliminate it from my experimentation list.

Dan

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dbhankins said:
Reply to this post and attach your memcard file, with instructions on how to get to the battle with the problem. I have this game and I'll try to reproduce your problem and find a config that fixes it.

By the way, on the OpenGL config I see you have special game fixes turned on. Which ones do you have on?

Also, is your machine capable of running the OpenGL2 plugin? If not, I'll eliminate it from my experimentation list.

Dan
here, the only problem is i just got past the Giga Gaia battle so theirs no real chance of getting back to that point .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.