Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a small problem with Chrono Trigger. I've arrived in the future and to help some guys with their food inside their dome. The problem is, the rat which u have to catch to get the "password" which is, holding down L+R buttons while pressing the A button at the same time in front of the "computer" inside "the dome" doesn't seem to work with no$gba.

Do you guys know a solution? I tried to rebind the keys onto different buttons but it doesn't work either. The keyboard I'm using is Saitek Eclipse.

·
Registered
258 Posts
happens on the snes version too. It's because of a keyboards limited input or something. But gah i can't remember the solution, I think it was combining buttons to 1 key or something.

Course if you buy a controller you can solve it that way too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to bind A, L and R buttons onto the same button. Trying to spam the button, hold it down and afterwards press it quickly none of it worked :/

Now I checked how many buttons my keyboard can get pressed without fail in notepad and I can hold down 4 buttons at the same time.
I tested with ASDF and ye, it does write "ASDF" when I hold down all 4 buttons at the same time. So my keyboard is not my problem (I think)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Hold L+R and doubleclick the touchpad. And you have to stand in front of the active computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts