Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know about the whole f7 deal when a character joins a party and such.. but my question was about certain parts in the game where the entire screen is just sort of blacked out.. its probably a vid plugin problem but i'll be darned if i can figure out what it is.. i'm stuck on a very important part in the game on disc2 and can't get past without getting the black junx off the screen.. :( help!

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
What is the GPU you're using?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I see the problem.
there were some black screen in a few place like near the masamune blocking the access to the dead sea.
I finished the game since quite a while, but I passed through those scenes using a software gpu plugin (Pete's one to be precise).
I think this may be a framebuffer problem (as usual =) ).

Bye

·
Registered
385 Posts
The Crono Cross game is AWESOME! too bad the english version is little shorter than japanese (exact one disc). Texts are AUTO-GENERATED(!), there's missing MDEC's (look at intro, there's the clip of Serge running and clip of Harle where she jumps in front of moon! and the character storylines isn't as big as japaneses.
Damn deadline!!! A TRANSLATED ORIGINAL JAPANESE version would be really great! The translation patch could be possible with emulator...

BTW, could anyone PLEASE give me savestates to the ending or at least memcards? I've played few (takes TIME!) and would like to see rest of them (total endings 12-14). And news about Chrono Time for PS2 would be great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow, is there really? i hope you get to be Crono again, and Frog, Crono and Frog kick arse. But Glenn for chrono cross was cool to. Yeah just give me Crono, Serge, Frog, and Glenn you don't need any more characters.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
> And news about Chrono Time for PS2 would be great!

If and when Square makes a PS2 Chrono, I'm sure you'll have some. BTW, it wouldn't be called Chrono Time because that's redundant (Time Time would be weird).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.