Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
ePSXe doesn't write the memory card file to the hard drive until you exit from it, and you have to do it in the right order.

First, you have to hit ESC to exit out of the game, then exit out of ePSXe using File->Exit. You might be able to get away with using the X in the upper right corner, but I don't guarantee it.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok... i tried it and it didn't work i saved on memcard 1 and then i hit esc then did file exit...it closed then i reopenned it and did file run iso then i played Chrono Cross tried to do continue but it said that there was nothing saved on either one... ugh this is becoming so annoying...this might or might not have something to do with this but each time i go to open the emulater it has to extract my ChronoCrossCD1.img...so that might have something to do with is can you help me...again...?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Suggest you use PSXGameEdit to create new formatted memcards. Make sure you put them in the memcards folder under the one containing ePSXe.exe.

Then when you run ePSXe configure it to point to the new memcards you've created.

If you're using the ePSXeCutor front-end, you can create new memcards through it as well.

Dan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well duh, you gotta unzip the archive of files when you download it. unzip it to a folder and run it out of there. ePSXe will run but it wont write to memorycards inside of a zip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.