Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Computer Specs:

Windows XP Pro
PIII 866
GeForce 2 GTS 32mb
384 SDram
Sb Live

Plugins : Pete's GPU D3D and SOUND with the Standard ePSXe CDROM

Randomly through the game (Chrono Cross) i run into these freezes that after a bit of time will go back to normal... But these freezes get worse every time they happen(the freezes last longer). The occur usually every around 15 - 35 minutes. I have removed all the registry data involved with ePSXe and reinstalled it. When i config my plugins the original settings (Video settings, Sound settings, etc) I have from the previous install are still configured just as they were. I have done this three times and still the same glitches occur including the following. This glitch i have noticed every time i put Razzly in my party and enter a battle. When the battle is over and i exit the menu from the battle winnings. the emulator goes to a black screen. I have tried pressing F7 when this occurs and it does not help...
How can i fix these?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The -cdinc does not work.. For the Razzly freeze part.. All cdinc does is send me back into windows (ePSXe exited)..instead of freezing and me doing that myslef.. Again F7 twice or multiple time also does not work.... Razzly also seems to cause freezes at the begninng of battles.

Sorry for the other thread didn't know where the best place to be posted was

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.