Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a message saying I needed help in Chrono Cross but I put it under the name of FF9 so I guess only some helped me... Anyway, I am at the second cd of CC, I've just defeated FATE and there is a cinematic with the 6 dragons. EVERYTIME I RUN THAT CINEMATIC, MY GAME FREEZES. The sound is replaying at a 1 second interval, and the screen stops. The CD still runs, the DEBUG mode freezes. I still can re-load it, but everytimes it still happens the damn same thing. Some suggested me that my CD is scratched, but I can't seem to burn an ISO (cause I don't know how..). Some people suggested me to use ePSXeCutor to turn off movies. I tried it, again and again, but the game then freezes at the start of the movie and can't continue on. I need serious help, since I can't continue until I pass this sequence...

If anyone can help me on:
- How to burn an ISO (maybe using EZCD or NERO)
- How to disable Movies but still continue the game
- Continue the game: I've put a save state of slot 5 and the punch.me file from my SSTATE folder in a link in zip format. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE THE GAME, LOAD THE STATE, PASS THE AREA FOR ME, AND UP IT SOMEWHERE IN ZIP FORMAT!

LINK: www.geocities.com/mimicmasterax/SSTATES.zip

For contacting, use this BBS or my e-mail: [email protected]

Mimic
P.S.: Please HELP!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, I got the binary file, played it, and STILL WON'T WORK! I guess I'll just have to beg you good fokes to take my save state, pass the area, and pass it back so I can play on. PLEASE HELP ME, I'M GETTING MORE DESPERATE EVERYDAY!

Mimic

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Dear sir,
If you'll allow me to upload the save state somewhere, I'll be glad to do it ;)
(since I haven't anymore space on my accounts)
done btw, but I had no sound during and after the mdec, guess it could be solved if you 're saving onto the memcard and loading the game from it.

Bye

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OOO, you used my save state and passed the MDEC? Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! Go to Geocities.com and up it under

name: chronocrosstemp
pass: sstate

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.