Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SOLDIER 1ST CLASS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I click new game, and then the vibrate option, but then the screen just turns black and doesn't do anything. Right now, the video plugin I'm using is peops soft driver 1.18. Is there a different video plugin to make the game work properly? I am using version 1.6.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
dont use 1.6.0, use 1.5.2 (with the odd/even bit hack fix enabled) or 1.7.0 with CC.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
that problem being?

·
SOLDIER 1ST CLASS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That when Bugenhagen inserts the key into the music box in the City of the Ancients, and then tells me to go into the sphere of downpouring water. I go in, and the screen is completely black, and Bugenhagen says to look at the screen projected by the water. Then, every 15-20 seconds, the game makes the buzzer sound that it makes when you try to do something you can't, ie: going to the item menu, and trying to use a weapon.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
try getting through the part on another emulator and continue back on epsxe once you are through it.

btw are you using save states?

·
SOLDIER 1ST CLASS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done that, it didn't work, I've tried switching emulators, I've tried using 1.7 instead of 1.6, I've tried different video plugins, I've tried almost everything.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what are you using to play the game, the disc or an image? if you are using the disc, clean it as good as you can and then try it again. if you are playing from an image, either make a new one or try mounting it on a virtual drive and then configure the cdrom plugin to read from it.

·
SOLDIER 1ST CLASS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do I make a new one? By the way, I was using save states, but then tried it with just normal saves, and it still didn't work.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
SOLDIER 1ST CLASS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have the discs anymore though... if i did, I would just play it on my playstation, as I still have it. So, would downloading a new one be the equivalent of making a new one from the disc?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if you are using a warez image then that is probably the cause of the problem anyway, they are almost never made correctly and if this is the case here then there is nothing that can be done about it. your best, and probably only, bet at this point is to buy the game and make your own image from it. this thread has to be closed now due to our warez policy so please read the rules before posting again.

closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.