Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...

I have read posts by users having a similar problem, I've read them, but none of them seems to resolve the issue! >.<

Ok, the problem is...
When I get to the part about Lucca's orphanage (after you fight FATE and Kid is in a coma), the top part of the screen goes black. I've tried navigating my way though without being able to see anything but I'm not getting anywhere >.<

I have tried using Pete's plugin or whatever its called, version 1.76. There are three to choose from when I select config >> video. I've tried all of them and all of them give me the same problem (aside from making the game run s... l... o...w...)

Should I be fiddling around with any of the options on configure? I don't know what they do, but I changed some things and it doesn't work.
And I'm also running ePSEe 1.5.2. I haven't had any problems except for this.
I also use Windows Vista -.-" Should I change the 'compatibility' settings for psxe?

Help!!
And for those kind enough to reply, please assume I know NOTHING about fram and all this other jargon >.<

:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oi don't hijack my thread :p

I think these are my system specifications... 2ghz processor, 2gb memory (ram), 32 bit operating system
is there more I should put -.-"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M

I think? I went to control panel>>device manager and then clicked display adapters... I guess thats the graphics card...?
(useless I know >.<)

I downloaded version 1.77 & have these three options:
Pete's D3D Driver 1.77
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.77
Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.77

None of them work TT.TT

Maybe it helps to add info about how I'm running the emulator - on properties>> compatibility options the only box I have selected is "Run in 640x480 screen resolution"
And on the configure options for the plugin, well, this is what it looks like:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f50vh0&s=5
(assuming that stays the same whichever plugin/option I choose)

I will try a newer version of psxe - I've heard that Chrono Cross doesn't run on new versions though. But its worth a try! (Too sleepy to do it now >.< If this post makes no sense, thats probably the reason why)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why do you have "Run in 640x480" mode enabled? The resolution should be set on the plugins configuration.

Again... try the suggestion given a while ago already.
If that doesn't work, and you're using an Image, try from the CD and vice-versa.

>.< I don't know, thats just how it was (lol)
Thanks guys, I'll try that out ^-^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts