Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 'am runnig Chrono Cross with Epsxe, It is running great, exept fore on thing.
When you are for the frist time on mount pire. and you are entering the castle. Somewhere in the castle you have to swicht colored energy beem's on. But at the room where is a savepoint and where are the door's to some room's there is a big Spirte over my screen. I can see two door's on the left and on the right. The save point in the middle is unsee-able. Does any body know how to solve this problem of the blocking sprite.

I hope sombody understands my discription

My Specs
XP 1500+
512 DDR
Gforce 2 PRO
SoundBlaster Audigy

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.1.55
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GFX card: GeForce2 GTS/AGP/3DNOW!

Resolution/Color:
- 1024x768 Fullscreen - Desktop changing [32 Bit]
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8
- Filtering: 6
- Caching: 0

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 3
- Framebuffer texture: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: on
- Advanced blending: on

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Line mode: off
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Full vram: on
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I think you're talking about Fort Dragonia, where you can't see anything inside a room, right? Well, that's a know issue and it can't be corrected, but you can use the Wireframe option to help you walk around. There is a save point in the bottom left of the room, two doors at the left wall and two doors at the right wall. You can enter them if you just walk against the wall searching for them. After you finish with all the crystals/energy beams, the room will be visible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.