Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hrmm...another glitch i get when i play chrono cross...
this is after u beat FATE and ur trying to get KID back...
After u get the "CHRONO CROSS" u go to hermit's hideaway, and if u have the mastermune ( i did), it brings u to a weird place which is where the following image attachment shows...
BUT, the screen is glitched...now i can't proceed forward nor can i turn back...anyone got solution?

my configuration:
Plugin: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.1.55
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GFX card: GeForce2 GTS/AGP/SSE2

Resolution/Color:
- 800x600 Window mode
- Keep psx aspect ratio: on

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8
- Filtering: 6
- Caching: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: on
- FPS limit: 60

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 3
- Framebuffer texture: 2
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: on
- Advanced blending: on

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Line mode: off
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: off [00000200]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Help!

Help! I am stuck at the SAME spot, I can't get past the flames!
I set framebuffer texture to "gfx card buffer", and I went to the game fixes and checked "framebuffer read". And it still doesnt work. Also, what do you mean by "framebuffer read on move"?
I don't see any framebuffer read option in the video settings. This sucks, I really want to get past this burning house!

Ashok

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Re: Help!

Originally posted by Ashok
Help! I am stuck at the SAME spot, I can't get past the flames!
I set framebuffer texture to "gfx card buffer", and I went to the game fixes and checked "framebuffer read". And it still doesnt work. Also, what do you mean by "framebuffer read on move"?
I don't see any framebuffer read option in the video settings. This sucks, I really want to get past this burning house!

Ashok
"Framebuffer read on move" is in the special game fixes menu.. Which is in petes gpu's configuration..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.