Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i've just finished to download the rar file of the chrono cross CD1 and i extracted the CUE file and the BIN file of the game but i try to run iso in epsxe, this is the black screen :(

i tried to burn it with fireburner and when i run the cd with epsxe, i only can see the begining of the game (like "square presents") and after that, this is the black screen again :(

i don't know what to do... and i don't know where is the problem so if someone can help a desesperate man :p
THANX

NB : i'm a french guy so i hope you'll excuse my poor english :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
No offense, but since you said you 'downloaded' the cue/bin, my guess is you do not legally own the game. We're not supposed to discuss this here... if you want to play the game, buy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry !!!

ok, i understand your point of view and understand that you can't help me in my "quest"...

but, for my defense, the Chrono Cross game is a very RARE item in france because it never arrived in france and import stores don't sell it.

i'll try to find the answer to my problem (even if there exist an answer !!!)

thanks for your answer and next time i'll follow the rule :innocent:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Much appreciated, thank you. I can also sympathize, with those hard to find Japanese only games. Online ordering seems to be the only way to go.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just to add my 2 cents downloading PSX games sux donkey balls. They are so patched and modified most games have a hard time running on emulators. Kalisto's release of FF9 has a horribly buggy second disc. When it was released this board was flooded with peeps who wanted help with it. It's not something anyone can really trouble shoot. It's just a defective product no matter how you cut it.

My advice is you go with what gerbilcannon says and order it online. Otherwise it's basically up to you to make it work =(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx

i think that my iso isn't a good iso... i'll try to find this game in france again because i don't want to buy it by the net...
thanx for your answers... :D

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Is it so hard to find psx games where you guys live? I am from Brazil, and I can find almost any game right across the street. I can easily find japanese, ntsc or pal games. The games the store don't have I just tell them the name and they can get it for me. I love Brazil(actually, this country sucks, but at least I can get all psx games I want)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts