Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man i hope someone out there can help me. I have played Chrono Cross since it came out, and still havent been able to beat it. When the game first came out i went and bought it, played till disk 2, and my girlfriend and I break up and she breaks all my games. Now, years later i get nastolgiac and decide I'll try again, so after a long search i find the ISO on the net. Then i made the mistake of starting the game in AdriPSX, I play for a couple weeks, finally get to where it asks for disc 2, and i find out adriPSX doesnt support disk changing, AND memory card emulation dont work, so there is basicly nothing i can do except start over with ePSXe, which i just dont have the heart to do.

What I was wondering is there anyone out there that can send me a save state of chrono cross from disk 2??? Or that can point me in the direction of one, this is my favorite game of all time and it kills me that i cant play it all the way thru. I'll take anything u got that might help, please

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why is that illegal? i thought the whole purpose of ISO's was for backups of games u ALREADY owned, anyway i got it off mIRC from someone else who owns the game and made me a copy

either way im just looking for a savestate or memory card save from disk 2, there's nothing illegal about that is there?

anyway my email is nopride420(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
deezknutz said:
why is that illegal? i thought the whole purpose of ISO's was for backups of games u ALREADY owned, anyway i got it off mIRC from someone else who owns the game and made me a copy
your misinterpreting the backup rule. You are allowed to back up your OWN game. Even if you still owned Chrono Cross, downloading someone else's ISO would still be considered illegal. Aniway, just be careful next time.

Have you checked Gamefaqs for saves? If nothing suits you there, eventually someone could post a save here. I beleive i lost my CC memcards....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about the initial post, i did have the rules f$%&d up, thanks for your reply, gamefaqs did have what i was looking for you guys r the best thanks

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
You are wellcome. However, this is a violation of the rules and it's been logged on your personal record. I'm sure you got them straight already, so please keep them in mind from now on. This discussion should have ended on your first post, so consider yourself lucky. Hope you enjoy your gaming experience, but from now on, with original, legally bought games. Greets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.