Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrono Cross Is My Favorite Game. I Tried Epsxe Version 1.01 And 1.4 And This Problem Is Not Solved. When I Get More Than 8 Or 9 Characters In Chrono Cross The Game Hang At The Character Selection Screen. Either I Use Teleporter Or A New Character Joins In. I Have Also Tried The Status Fix Patch But It Doesn't Solve This Problem. I Also Tried Changing The GPU Plugin And Also I Changed The Graphic Card (Geforce2 MX And Matrox G200).

Please Can Anyone Help Me Or The Epsxe Team Would Fix This Problem In Their Next Release Or Something.

One More Thing i.e. When The Character Screen Is Page Full Of Character Then It Works Fine.:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Press F7 when it happens. It's a special Chrono Cross fix.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
15? I bet around 50! People could use the search function to find the answer or at least read the documentation. No offense, I understand that it is easier to wait for the answer to come, but sometimes it's annoying.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I would think that in the interest of speed (since they want to continue playing their game don't they?) that they would check the documentation and faqs and search the board quickly! Oh well, I guess laziness wins out many a time.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hmmm...is crono cross even that good? I never even tryed it cause it looked kinda STUPID...roflmao....well anyway before i waist my time makn an iso outa it tell me if its worth my time.
this is wut happens when u mess wit the X member of *OG*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts