Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrono Cross Blocky Graphics + Sound Issue

Okay Iv been geting some strangeness With Chrono Cross Resently, The Graphics seem abit "blocky" .. Well sortof. But the text is whats really weird, I have my graphics configed for FF7 on opengl2 , just turn everything back up or switch to d3d?

by the way if your wondering im using an iso which i ripped off my disc. it ran like crap off my disc so i put it on my drive

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ew, screw Pete's D3D. it doesnt do subtractive blending correctly and it's advanced blending is not as good as OGL. raiden, you can do OpenGL2 just fine (you should be able to). what are your settings for that?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hushypushy said:
ew, screw Pete's D3D. it doesnt do subtractive blending correctly and it's advanced blending is not as good as OGL. raiden, you can do OpenGL2 just fine (you should be able to). what are your settings for that?
ff7 settings..

EDIT

Had to fix the screen :)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
What special game fixes you got enabled?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Ho-k. Try playing with the filtering settings, disabling game fix 0002, enabling using pixel shaders for texture windows and lowering off screen drawing.
Make sure you have up-to-date drivers for yuor card.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Kane-Sama said:
Ho-k. Try playing with the filtering settings, disabling game fix 0002, enabling using pixel shaders for texture windows and lowering off screen drawing.
Make sure you have up-to-date drivers for yuor card.
Well It worked for awhile, Something went BAD after the battle for Razzly

EDIT

For the sake of me not starting another thread i desided to add this prob hear too. this ONLY Happens during fmv's. the sound skipps irraticly for some odd damn reason..

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
for one, turn off the SPU IRQ hack. turn down offscreen drawing. change the texture filtering to something else (like..4)

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Oh...I suggest changing your SPU settings to DSound, SPUasync, Smooth, with a buffer of 32/40 (If the sound cracks, try raising it.)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hushypushy said:
for one, turn off the SPU IRQ hack. turn down offscreen drawing. change the texture filtering to something else (like..4)
Okay well Turning it down abit did help take out the blockyness, but for how longs kindof the question. but now for some odd reasons some graphics are missing. small things, level menu flash in the battle doesnt flash.. oO

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've played Chrono Cross on epsxe before but I used Pete's OpenGL 1.7x and I had the offscreen drawing set to 3 and alphamultipass on with everything else off and my ran smooth as a whistle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts