Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with Chrono Cross and Pete's OpenGL2 plugin, it's a small problem but I was wondering if you guys could help me with it. During battle, your current elemental grid level is supposed to flash, but for me it either stays lit up or remains darkened. Switching to any of the other graphical plugins solves this problem. I've tryed turning on and off pretty much every option and nothing has worked. Has anyone else had this problem before?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, here's my config...

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.7
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
GFX card: RADEON X800 XT Platinum Edition x86/SSE2

Resolution/Color:
- 1024x768 Fullscreen - NO desktop changing
- Internal X resolution: 1
- Internal Y resolution: 2
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off
- No render-to-texture: on

- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- TexWin pixel shader: on
- VRam size: 256 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 60.0

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer effects: 2
- Framebuffer uploads: 1

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Mdec filter: off
- Screen filtering: off
- Shader effects: 5/2
- Flicker-fix border size: 0
- GF4/XP crash fix: off
- Game fixes: on [00001000]

I tried turning up offscreen drawing but it didn't help. I've also tried running it in ePSXe and SSSPSX, both from the disc and an ISO, and it still does it. I might be forced to use one of the other plugins, but it's odd that the older OpenGL plugin works fine. Can anyone that has Chrono Cross test it with the OpenGL2 2.7 driver to see if it works properly for them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried that config, still have the problem. I even tried changing the refresh rate on my monitor. The OpenGL2 driver works fine with every other game I've tried, so it can't be that big of a problem. I guess I'll just use one of the other drivers when playing this game. Thanks for the replies guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.