Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have learnt something today, not everything FF 'related' is good :evil: :O

ePSXe 1.6.0 / Petes OGL2 - Massive amounts of texture distortion and flickering with black squares or the wrong texture!

This game not only has weak graphics, weak interface design, but also has terrain that appears magically infront of you in chunky stages...chunk trees appear...chunk hill appears (which was closer than the trees, but got drawn last!!)...etc Stick to Crash Team Racing if you like this kind of racing ;)

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
This came out at a time when Square thought people would buy into the whole mascot thing. Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon was released about the same time.

It's a cute, strangely ok game. It tried to hard to be like it's bretheren. Still, I found it fun for the short time I played. Plus, having Cid give a chocobo jet powered roller skates = crazy fun for everyone :)

really though, don't go into the game thinking FF, think FF on upn and you got this game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.