Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long ago , I was intersted in getting Chocobo racing when I heard it had some secret final fantasy characters (Squall and Cloud mainly) .

Too bad , I never found it :( . I just saw some pics of it .

And after years , I was able to get it finally ^_^ . But ....

Oh man , this game's too much for my patience , too easy for dump guys , too repetitive for "the bold and the beautifull" writer and too ridiculous for a 10 years old child .

You are supposed to race through some low detailed (not in gfx but in content) tracks which resemble some final fantasy areas and environments .
Choosing from some FF mascots and cute characters like Chocobo , Fat chocobo , Behemoth , Black mage etc.
Believe me that grand prix mode is the best thing in the game (compared to the holy uggh RPG mode)

The RPG mode let's you play a story of Chocobo the bird who can just say one word "Kweh" but in different ways (genius :p ) "Kweeh" , "Kweeeh" and some times "Kweeeeh" when he is pissed off :rolleyes:

Cid (I think he is the one from FF4) has given Choco some new roller blades , to be the fastest in their world (Awesome story really) .

Oh yeah , Mog is there and is jealous from Choco . He wants to be the centre of the show and to change the game name to "Mog-oh-boy racing" :p (I can't bear it anymore)

After 2 chapters of the RPG mode , I couldn't resist the idea of killing some ppl at Square (That's what I'm going to do just after I post this :p )

I cheked Gamefaqs to see how to get Cloud and Squall and the other hidden characters . And guess what ? Yes , you guessed right :evil:

Unlockable : How to Unlock
1) Airship : Beat the Story Mode 9 times, then hold L1 and R1 on Squall at the Character Select Screen
2) Aya : Beat the Story Mode 7 times, then hold L1 and L2 on Squall at the Character Select Screen.
3) Bahamut : Beat the Story Mode.
4) Cactuar : Beat the Story Mode 6 times, then hold R2 on Squall at the Character Select Screen.
5)Cid Tank : Beat the Story Mode 3 times, then hold L1 on Squall at the Character Select Screen.
6) Cloud : Beat the Story Mode 5 times, then hold R1 on Squall at the Character Select Screen
7) Jack : Beat the Story Mode 10 times, then hold L2 and R2 on Squall at the Character Select Screen
8) Mirror Mode : Place First on every track in Grand Prix mode of Behemoth class, and Mirror Mode should appear in the options.
9) Mumba : Beat the Story Mode 4 times, then hold L2 on Squall at the Character Select Screen.
10) Original Chocobo : Beat the Story Mode 8 times, then hold R1 and R2 on Squall at the Character Select Screen.
11) Squall : Beat the Story Mode twice, then beat Squall in the Challenger Race.

I can't stand finishing that mode once , so what about ten times ?!!

So you think I'm offending the game too much ?

Here are some good points :
1) The white mage is really cute
2) ....

:D

Oh and btw , this game really do if your GF has a little brother , you can visit her when she is supposed to take care of her 3-8 years old brother and then you show up that game :innocent: . The boy will either love this game , or he would die after 5 minutes , either ways you'll make him busy enough to take care of her :p

Last thing : I used to love Chocobos .

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Screenshots :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Haha. I tried the demo ages ago, maybe i'll stay away from this one :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
After 2 chapters of the RPG mode , I couldn't resist the idea of killing some ppl at Square (That's what I'm going to do just after I post this )
Why don't you take Samor along? :innocent:
Oh wait, it's a racing game, he should like it :p

My brother has the demo as well. I liked the intro movie :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
With that fat thing eating ice cream :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts