Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chinese Men Measure Up to Others Below the Belt
Thu Apr 21,11:13 AM ET

HONG KONG (Reuters) - [size=-1] Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt.
[/size]
[size=-1]
"Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than Western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Center at the Union Hospital, who headed the study. [/size]
[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] "There has always been the myth that westerners have bigger penises and their (sexual) ability is better." [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] The average length of their flaccid penises was 3.33 inches, which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] Germans have average lengths of about 3.4 inches, Israelis 3.27 inches, Turks 3.07 inches and Filippinos 2.89 inches. Italians were the longest at 3.54 inches, and Americans averaged 3.46 inches. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] The study did not measure the penises when they were erect. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] It found that a man's height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises. [/size]

[size=-1] [/size]

[size=-1] "It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.[/size]

It's the return of the Player-X "Oddly Enough" news
Now I don't have to feel inferior against westeners:p

·
Registered
613 Posts
(looks down at pants)

Well, this is certainly good news.

EDIT: I'm reminded of that South Park episode where the Japanese businessmen keep complimenting the large size of American penises... :p

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.
Isn’t that when it matters? :D :p :rotflmao:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
netghost2.0 said:
(looks down at pants)

Well, this is certainly good news.

EDIT: I'm reminded of that South Park episode where the Japanese businessmen keep complimenting the large size of American penises... :p
"Ohhh, you must have very big penis!, We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis! " :lol:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
RZetlin said:
I really like to know which scientist took up the job of stretching it out and measuring the size with a ruler! oO
It could've been a lady doc :p

:evil:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
ArchIBaLD said:
but if it was a lady doctor then she couldn't measure it:
Your comment suggests that there are no g**s in China! oO

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
And yours would suggest that they all were g**s :D

·
Moo.
455 Posts
*inserts sexual innuendo* *reference to southpark* *something about his own wang*

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
F-3582 said:
And yours would suggest that they all were g**s :D
:rotflmao:

think about it.. if they were gay they wouldn't come and get measered by a female doctor!

Well, once and for all...let's settle this dispute. I think the volunteer subscription form should have had a "Gay? y/n" column and based on this, the appropriate doctor might have been chosen.

HEY WTF!? Why are WE bothering over it ? :p

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
hhh that's a great idea.

but still.. my theory is logical: it has to be male doctors.. or else the penis will erect so --> the doctors are gay! periot!! (it's just a joke.. if someone is offended.. O_O)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
What about the japanese?
This study is about chinese man, but here in Brazil most of the size jokes are related to japanese men :lol:

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
WTF
Some of you gents bring out the most bizarre topics..hehe
Fine..we will contribute.

Point #1: Measurements were done on the flacid penis, but they do mention that size is a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels. Roughly translated..The measurement of the flacid penis is pointless. It is the erectile gain that counts. Now if your worried about swinging free in a gym shower room..well..maybe this topic is of use.

Point#2: We liked how the study generalized Americans. Remember..Americans are not homogenized. Did they measure Hispanic Americans? African Americans? Russion Americans? It would be humorous if the Americans studied were Chinese American, Italian American, Isreali American, etc....

Point#3: Look at your hand and focus on your second longest finger. From the top pad of that finger is the approximate distance needed to target the pleasurable spots within a woman's vagina (one target to be precise), and the rest of the pleasurable zones are closer to the outside of the vagina. Our point? A long penis does nothing for you unless the woman you are with is a masochist. It is the girth that matters.

Pointless Point: Has anyone seen the Star Wars parody called Space Balls? For some reason we read this article, and pictured the scene "I see your Shwartz is as big as mine!"

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
DW is right, you only need something around 4-4.5 inches to do the job. Everything bigger than that is just a bonus for the woman :p

But don't forget that there's a psychological effect. Women are often biased against small sizes, even thought the physiological pleasure would be the same. It's evolutionary in origin too, just like some female birds choose partners based on the tail's size, even when the tail plays no part in copulation.

But don't worry too much about size. It's how you use it that counts ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts