Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
ah yes, the infamous babelfish. :D :D :D
 

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
Joined
·
5,568 Posts
Babel Fish.. sucks, hehe.. i rember a page i once translated , Shiori site i think.. was hilarious.. hehe.. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Babel Fish.. sucks, hehe.. i rember a page i once translated , Shiori site i think.. was hilarious.. hehe.. :p
I remember that site...:rofl: Someone needs to bring the pic up again :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
"i cant read friggin chinese!!"
"maybe i should go out and buy a chinese keyboard.."
i fail to see the reasoning behind that.

but then again, there was some weird chick with korean Windows OS and a french keyboard expecting us to connect her to the school network..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Those keyboards are neat, though. They have Chinese and English characters on them. I wish I had one of those. -_-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Those keyboards are neat, though. They have Chinese and English characters on them. I wish I had one of those. -_-
I have one. It's hell to use, though. You have to input the pronounciation symbols first and then choose the correct word from a list, repeat... I'm sticking to writing for now :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
I have one. It's hell to use, though. You have to input the pronounciation symbols first and then choose the correct word from a list, repeat... I'm sticking to writing for now :D
I take it there aren't too many people typing at incredibly fast speeds with that limitation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I take it there aren't too many people typing at incredibly fast speeds with that limitation?
none that I know of. There are softwares now, however, that can recognize what you scribbled on a LCD, and transfers that into typed characters. I believe the recognition rate is at 75% currently, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
doesnt the same thing happen for kanji when you input hiragana? i remember dowloading the languae set once and it did that..
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top