Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Terminal Dogma
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
13,839 Posts
Go chinese GO!, heh! just kidding...

This is kind a stupid to even think it's real, IF chinese would like to "clean" america would you really think that they would go public about it... Think with your brains people...

· Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Nice translation of the speech, too bad it missed the important part, right in front of the speech

"据说此文为迟浩田另一次讲话,虽未经证实"
"It's said that this is Chi Haotian's speech, but unconfirmed"

Radix865 said:
This is kind a stupid to even think it's real, IF chinese would like to "clean" america would you really think that they would go public about it... Think with your brains people...
But since no one will believe... Kablamo! :lol:

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
Well, IF China were to become the enemy of the U.S. it could be a new world war or at the very least a new cold war, I'm fairly certain China will be the new "Soviet" I mean just look at the flag... :D

· <font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
Oh china...those little ebil commies!..:???:

Yours,
-Elly

· On Stand-by
763 Posts
erhh... they just want to intimidate... mehhh

· Back to regular business
3,317 Posts
We (the little orchestra I play in) just had guests from China. Of course many of them are deeply red, but they were open-minded and friendly, nevertheless. I wouldn't take such "news" too seriously. It reminds me of that old "Yellow Hazard" rubbish.

P.S.: I'd like to read the opinion of some Chinese board members.

· Registered
14 Posts
i m a chinese from china mainland,i had read the article roughly.it s so fool and absolutely ridiculous,the writer is the one who want to spoil the relationship between china and other country,and i have a question,do you guys read this kind of article frequently?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.