Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let me make this very clear... I chose both the people and the emulators randomly. If you're not in the ad, sorry, but it would've taken too long to crop and edit everyone-worth-adding's picture.

High quality is available, and makes the closing frames' text more legible. Also, the Mario videos aren't mine, and neither are the emulator banners. Full credit goes to their creators.

Music: Royksopp - Remind Me

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Its... ok. I really liked the intro. The random people pictures makes it a bit creepy though.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
:):):)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took longer than I would've liked, but I'm pretty content with how it turned out.

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
That's darn good cheesus, I will agree that the people's pics part is a bit creepy and my pic is more likely to chase people away then bring them here. It's very interesting how you chose Mario games and whent from new to old there.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
i thought the music was great, and went really well with the video.

the posting of other people's pics was a bit creepy though, i'm just glad my pic wasn't in there :lol:

·
Registered
560 Posts
You guys are weird. I would find it appealing to see the pics of real people who go there. Especially fine looking young men such as yourselves. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts