Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
"Cheating" to make a game more enjoyable for yourself is hardly dishonest.

It's only dishonest if
  • After doing so you misrepresent your level of achievement to others
  • It's a multiplayer game and your opponent is not playing with the same cheats you are (i.e. not a level playing field)

Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
hehe The first reason is why i didnt want to cheat, especially not on FFIX
cuz i had my ps1 (first console, awwww) and i was knocked of my feet by FFIX. in fact, that was the first game i had for my ps. But guess what. It was also the first role game i had with round-based fighting and all that. and I spent about 20 hrs on the 1st CD!!!!! when i went to the first fight i was like "whoa wtf"
but after, i started a new game, and ooked in the internet for some tipps and all that. so i found out about excalibur 2 and yadis and hades (s'cuse me if names r wrong, i play the german version) and you know, coffee quest, stellatio etc...
since i sold my ps1 to some crazy kid who was all fascinated by the ps1 i was left with nothing but my games and recently i found out that there is ps emus!!! ( and i also bought a ps2 but i just play my ps1 games on the pc, much more comfortable)
i wanted to use cheats to level up faster for yadis, but u know what? I have time. im gonna be honest. and after i completeed all the side-quests ill use cheats for the hell of it. lol all side-quests except geting excalibur 2! couldnt continue on the second cd and i was on level 2 haha

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
maybe you should play less videogames and concentrate a tiny bit more on spelling, grammar, and trying to make your posts readable.

anyway i dont want to make you feel bad but FF9 was the easiest FF game ever :p (barely beating out FF7)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok you want me to write my good egnlsih here you go :thumb:
What I wanted to say is that I don't play as much computer games as the people I have in my class, they are freaks. And by the way, I only play in the weekends, because I have to do much schoolwork (since I am in the International school, and I have got IB next year :hdbash: ).
Well I always wanted to play Final Fantasy 8 but never pushed myself hard enough to order it on Ebay since its not available anymore in the stores here in Luxembourg.
As I said before though, Final Fantasy was one of my very first games, and belive it or not i actually cried at the end (which now seems prety pathetic to me that I actually cried on a game oO )
I never wanted to try out Final Fantasy 6, the graphics are not very appealing to me :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I dont want to start a new final fantasy game because otherwise I am not going to be able to get my head away from the screen until I have discovered all the secrets... :p

Btw Hushypushy's HP rocks
Go to mine -> www.dexman.party.lu
there are two problems though
1) some parts are in luxembourgish (don't ask, that language DOES exist)
and I started it a few das ago, so its not very complete)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.