Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now i tried to put cheats in. I put the action replay way and i got the code down and pokemon diamond's id in but when i press ok it comes up with the [?] next to the cheat. Am i missing something? Did i put the code where the description should be? someone help this one last time please DX

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i did. i got the codes from the sites it listed. Im pretty sure i chose the right region in Code junkies and i used the action replay codes instead of the codebreakers. The only thing im unsure is if I was supposed to imput any special code for pokemon diamond besides the id

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
so does that mean i leave those ones that just say 00000000 just like that?
No... that's part of a single line of code. I guess I should use an example...

Say you want to enter the following code for 999 Leftovers item:

94000130 fcff0000
b21c4d28 00000000
b0000004 00000000
00000890 03e700ea
d2000000 00000000

You have to enter this code the way it is shown.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Is the code enable (ie. is there a check mark next to the code)? If there is a check mark next to the code, then the code is enable.

Also, have you try using other codes to see if they work for you? If they don't work, then it's most likely the codes that you enter are not for your region.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
A blank box just means you haven't enable the code... I'm pretty sure you didn't read the FAQ thread now or at least you only skim through it, since the thread mentions that you have to have a check mark next to the code to enable it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i dont no where the sticky faq is
do i enter the code in the big box or the small box, i tried in both when i enter in the big box this smaill thing comes up that says "PARY3" and when i enter in small box it says "PARY3 ! 94000130 000003fb" i dont no what that means what am i supposed to do, plz help.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
i dont no where the sticky faq is
do i enter the code in the big box or the small box, i tried in both when i enter in the big box this smaill thing comes up that says "PARY3" and when i enter in small box it says "PARY3 ! 94000130 000003fb" i dont no what that means what am i supposed to do, plz help.
Click on the thread label "Sticky: [READ!] No$gba Frequently Asked Questions regarding DS emulation (No$GBA DS FAQ 2.0)." It's not hidden or anything, so it shouldn't be so hard to find.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The big box is for the code (the correct type and region has to be selected though and the code has to be entered in the correct format).

The small one is for descriptions and you can write pretty much whatever you want there, it won't have any effect on the workability of the code entered in the big box.

The particular question in the FAQ is question 31 which is a step by step guide on cheating with no$gba.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
I just tryed it, and for some reason, pokemon platinum action replay codes DO NOT work with NO$gba. They work perfectly on other games, though.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
And you are completely sure that you have the correct codes for the correct region? So you are not trying to using European or even Jap codes on an american version of the game?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.