Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i downloaded a program called FFtastic to cheat in FF Tactics. however i first had to change the memory card format from .mcr to .gmr. i was then able to do what i wanted, changed the characters and whatnot. but now i cant change the memcards back to .mcr so i can play it again on ePSXe..... oh, and the program i used to reformat the memcards was called PSXMemTool

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
hmm im not sure if thats the same program that i used but the one i used created gameshark codes which i used with PEC to insert the codes, i never changed the memory card

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i downloaded the gameshark too but wasnt happy with the limited cheats so thats why i turned to FFTastic which had more

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
does that have anything to do with my question? if so i have no idea what you're talking about

maybe i dont even need to change them from .gme. does anyone know if ePSXe plays .gme files? maybe im just doing that wrong. all the emulator wants to do is play the old .mcr memcards, even after i deleted them and replaced them with the new .gme files. as soon as i ran the emulator it recreated the very same .mcr memcards again.....

has anyone actually used FFTastic?? ......i just want to cheat :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok so now i converted it back to .mcr and...!!! ...it says theres no saved data. i even pasted the original memory cards back in (the ones i know worked before) and even they are saying theres no saved data. so i've come to the conclusion that ..this sucks!

ok..forget this garbage. im gonna start new. does ANYONE know of a way to cheat on Final Fantasy Tactics? but i want more then what was on the PEC. all it had was stuff like more money, and changing a characters appearance. maybe theres a way to add more cheats to the PEC? or maybe even a better program i can use. ORRRRR ...is there anyone out there thats used FFTastic and actually had any success??

·
Registered
767 Posts
there is a way to add more cheats to the PEC.

Under File>User Database and then Add cheats

and also, there is also a application called Pec EDIT which you can download here

and dont say it sucks every time something fails. :p

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Whilst the link works the one and only mirror the site uses for that download no longer exists.

·
!
6,312 Posts
i'm not into that but yes you can,enter any folder,click on Application,click on folder option,click on View,Uncheck the first checkbox there after that press ok,and try to change the format,
as for cheating code software,i'm using psx emulation cheater it's more than easy,and there are a lot of codes there,and you can add of course..hope that helps ya buddy:yawn:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the pec faq contains a working link.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts