Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is my first message in this forum and I m going to treat a topic a very difficult of answer and it is the cheats in nulldc. I visited a lot of forums in English and Spanish and still I havent a answer convincing so I hope that you can help me here.
My problem is the next I want cheat games that I pass a lot of times, with all posibles codes. For example, I triyng find the codes that its WORKS IT, for soul calibur and sonic adventure 2. In those games only a very few codes have worked, cause for I think that the codes doesnt apropiate for the games region and I download all version posibles in those games so I have soul calibur pal, nstc-u and nstc-j, but it's the same thing, the codes doesnt works so I think another posibility and it is test the Cartridges cheats images in cdi, mean is, gameshark, action replay, xploder, etc, but in the nulldc no one Cartridges cheats hasn't works.
Before I said tha a few codes have work its for that I use the chankast cheater utily but those codes that It have worked are only a few, for example in the soul calibur game there are a 45 codes and only 4 codes works. I dont know the reason because I test with all regions games posibles and the codes doesnt work in the mayority. Sincerely I think that this forum it is the most powerful in the dreamcast topic and for it I hope that somebody can help me. I m sure that the codes have that works.
Thanks

PD: Sorry for my horrible English actually I am spanish.

· Registered
107 Posts
First, read the rules about illegal images or roms...

Second, about gameshark and actionreplay...I think that if I post in english you'll not understand this so... Yo tambien tengo algunos discos de cheats, sin embargo el mismo problema me pasaba a mi incluso en dreamcast, muchas veces lo mejor los cheats son mejores agregarlos por uno mismo buscandolos en internet. Muchos de ellos son para otras versiones o regiones y muchos no estan plenamente confirmados... De todas formas, yo no usaria ningun cheat, no tiene gracia usar un dispositivo de estos para jugar juegos como estos.

by the way, Sorry english people about my post in spanish.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elratauru, thanks for replying. Dont worry for answer me in English I read too well It is more dificult to write so how you want in english or Spanish.
About the rules and about images and roms, only I write to that you knew that I test with images of another regions for if the codes doesnt works for I have a Image of only region, unfortunately it is the same the codes that works, works in all games and the codes that doesnt work, doesnt work in no one game. About dont use cheat, believe the 2games I pass so times that I want some new, and I saw videos hack with cheats and I love them. Anyway I go on open to more help, it is more I need it.
Thanks again.

· Registered
252 Posts
There's a site with a lot of hacked savegames for Dreamcast games:
-= BlueSwirl :: DREAMCAST VMU SAVES =-

In order to use them with nullDC, you'll need VMU Explorer (VMU Explorer - DCEmu Forums:: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Nintendo DS Wii GP2X Xbox 360 GBA Gamecube PS2 Apple iPhone PS3 Wiz Pandora Forums ) to import the savegames to your emulated VMUs.

There's a site with a lot of hacked savegames for Dreamcast games:
-= BlueSwirl :: DREAMCAST VMU SAVES =-

In order to use them with nullDC, you'll need VMU Explorer (VMU Explorer - DCEmu Forums:: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Nintendo DS Wii GP2X Xbox 360 GBA Gamecube PS2 Apple iPhone PS3 Wiz Pandora Forums ) to import the savegames to your emulated VMUs.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me, I know those directions, but the type of hack that I search it is diferent. I dont want progress or much money or infinity life I search some more advanced. Some like how in this video.
YouTube - Hacked Soul Calibur
In it, there is a soul calibur hack, that it gets change the fighting style in diferents characters.
Changed those styles
Style of:
Ivy by style of Maxi
Maxi by style of Ivy
Astaroth by style of Talim
Talim by style of Astaroth
Nightmare by style of Taki
Taki by style of Nightmare
Mitsurugi by style of Xianghua
Voldo by style of Cassandra
Cassandra by style of Voldo
Yungsung by style of Cervantes
Cervantes by style of Yungsung
Suong Mina by style of Sophitia
Sophitia by style of Sueung Mina
Kilik by style of Yoshimitsu
Yoshimitsu by style of Raphael

Or things like this. I can´t that it is easy thing but I like some the most seems possible.
Anyways I glad your directions and still hope answer.
Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.