Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apparently, i'm still having problems trying to get the cheat codes for my pokemon games to work on vbalink 1.8 lan/wifi edition. and it's not just the action replay codes that are failing to work. my gameshark and codebreaker codes are not working either. as i've mentioned before in the last thread that involved this issue (refer to the link at the end of this post), i had previously been playing my pokemon games on a laptop with windows xp using vba 1.7.2 for a period of about five months until i got a new laptop for christmas that i upgraded to vista ultimate which i used to download vbalink 1.8 lan/wifi edition. during the five month period in which i was originally playing my pokemon games with my old xp laptop with vba 1.7.2, my cheat codes worked perfectly and i had no problems with them ever. but after i upgraded my new laptops os to vista ultimate and switched to vbalink 1.8 lan/wifi edition, the codes just stopped working altogether. it doesn't make sense. they're the same exact codes that i used when i was playing on my xp laptop with vba 1.7.2 and on there they worked perfectly. so why won't they work when i use them on my vista laptop with vbalink 1.8 lan/wifi? please. i really need help with this issue. i even have the cheat codes i used attached below for anybody that needs cheat codes, or need the cheat codes as a reference to help me out.

link to previous thread:
http://forums.ngemu.com/visualboy-advance-discussion/126315-action-replay-codes-not-working.html

·
Harry Potter ain't s***!
12 Posts
isn't this a coincidence? oddly enough i'm dealing with the same exact issue you're dealing with right now. the details are matching and everything. is there anybody that's able to help us correct this problem? seriously, i want to be able to use my cheat codes again.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
easy fix.

Don't use link versions of the emulator for anything other then linking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.