(COMPAQ) $700
Processor: Amd Semprom 2.1 (SC)
RAM: 2 GB
HD: 160GB
Graphics: Ati Radeon HD3200
Webcam and Microphone Integrated

The second one:
(TOSHIBA) $890
Processor: Intel Pentium T3400 2.16 (DC)
HD: 250GB Sata
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Video: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Webcam and Microphone Integrated

Which one would be better gor gamming experience? I'm NOT talking about Pcsx2 emulations, but something like NDS, N64, Psx or stuff like that :)

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
NDS? You need a desktop computer for that. No, really, those machines are too underpowered for NDS emulation.

N64 and PSX can be done with either of those.

Edit: By the way, NDS depends on the game. But most popular games (something like Zelda) will just lag unless you have a much more powerful machine.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I'd go with the second one: Neither are gaming machines but at least it has a good processor and much more disk space.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Wow! Stuff in Ecuador sure is pretty over-priced! You could get a very handsome laptop with a 9600M GT for U$D900 from Newegg.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Man you are really getting ripped.

I will never pay that much money for those specs.

Check my laptop at my sig and guess how much I payed. :D

There is a best buy outlet on ebay, also if you can't get an Asus like that, I recommend gateway or Hp with a 9600gt.

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! Stuff in Ecuador sure is pretty over-priced! You could get a very handsome laptop with a 9600M GT for U$D900 from Newegg.
Yes, the computer and stuff like that are always over-priced!! In my title I said cheap, because a modern C2DUO 2.4 or so on cost like $1.900!! or even $2.000 and they don't have good video cards!!! :drool:. Ok, I was thinking about the second one too, but the price is a little high, that's why I made the post. Thanks for letting me know your answers. The computer is for my wife, she wants a laptop with gamming power xDDD. Thanks again :):thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.