Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got major graphic problem with my i 915 graphic adapter.
maybe someone have solution for this

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
it also depends on what chip you have build in your mobo doesn't it?... an a_en yours is... very weak... get a new gfx card

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KanedA said:
it also depends on what chip you have build in your mobo doesn't it?... an a_en yours is... very weak... get a new gfx card

very weak .... ??
no , this chip roughly equal to radeon 9200 se (with dx9) , but it like other G intel mobo series this chip don't have HW TnL

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
That's weak.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No, that's definitely "very weak." #1, your card isn't equivalent to a radeon 9200se. #2, even if it was, it would still be much much weaker because hardware T&L is the reason modern cards are so fast. without hardware T&L it's essentially a dorito chip. #3 if it doesn't have hardware T&L it also does not have pixel or vertex shaders, which are another reason modern cards are so fast and look so good. #4, even if it was equivalent to a radeon 9200se, a 9200se is not good at all.

Also just 'cause your computer has directx 9 installed does not mean you have a directx9 graphics card. DX7 introduced T&L and DX8 introduced shaders. DX9 expanded the capabilities of shaders. As your card does not even support a DX7 feature, I would hardly call it a DX9 card.

Don't expect to play chankast, ever. (I think your current graphics card might actually be so bad that if you try to upgrade, the card might just get up and walk out of your computer out of disgust for what it replaced.) Ok I exaggerated a bit, but until you upgrade to a new card you have no business trying to play games of any sort on your computer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts