Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i said 'if' it can read GD-ROM discs. i know it cant at the moment. but there has been a high-density recorder drive that was released by LG i think, not sure.

Anyways, i have tried playing a game using Chankast and its SLOW! and i swear a P4 1.6GHz is fast enough to run the game smoothly.???

·
Registered
356 Posts
to steal a quote from clements...

- Chankast can run fullspeed with certain games
Why don't you look in the compitablity sections to see if the game you are trying is listed. If it isn't then search the forums to see if anyone else is having problems. Don't just pop up and ask whats wrong.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
I have that setup, it works good.. but it can still get even better with a faster proccesor.

·
カラム
365 Posts
a What from the DC?

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
The SH4 is the DC's main processor... However I don't know how he wants to combine it with a normal PC CPU.

Just leave the SH4 in the DC and it should run DC games perfectly just like my dc does :p

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know this may be off topic abit and may sound silly, but....wat if u had a clean piece of hardware with a powerful Motherboard, Memory and CPU (remember these are computer hardware), and including the DC's GD-ROM reader, and somehow, i inputted the DC BIOS into the CPU (with a little bit of scripting). Therefore, wen putting in a DC game, the 'machine' will reconize it, and start playing the game with no lagged FPS and smoother grpahics. Possible?

·
Study>Bton/Live>Bmore
1,353 Posts
umm...sounds like you need to buy yourself a $20 dreamcast. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.