Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo people,
Since I got a new pc, I've been spending alot of time on Chankast playing games like Soul Caliber and Street Fightet 3.
The question Here is how do I get the VMS browser to work, coz I want to save the games, but can't.
If anyone can help, It wil be very much appreciated.
I am working on a P4 2.8, 512 rams, and a Radeon 8500 LE
P.S: The Game DOA2 LE, how can I get it to work?

·
BlueFox team member
34 Posts
I don't need VMS browser in order to save your games. You should just enable memory cards in Chancast. To do it, select "Plugins->Configure->'Connected peripherals'->'Port A'->Controller->VMS(or VMS with LCD)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Dude, Thanks a million.
You are a life saver.

PS:Dudes, does the emulator support other memory cards.
Coz I found like mem card save on gamefaqs, but they are in vmi and dci format.
Does chankast support them, and if yes, how can I get them to work?
Thanks.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
yes gamesaves from game faqs can be used only dci format is sopported i think?? vmi need converters which i couldnt find but the files r the same for both formats so u will download the dci s and then just import them using vms browser then save piece of cake :thumb:

·
BlueFox team member
34 Posts
Use Vsmbrowser's "Import Save" fuction to import downloaded saved games into the memory card

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Was it really necessary to revive a 4 year old thread? :p

Anyway, try using Nulldc or Makaron instead of Chankast as it's a dead emulator, for one. And two, boot into the bios, then you just go into File, select your mem card, then hit A[v on the keyboard], then hit Delete All(Memory Reset).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to bump a super old thread.

Where would i find the Chankast VMS browser. Im trying to get save games (like the ones on gamefaqs) to load up but everywhere i go it says i need the vmu browser and ive done a though serch and the file dose not exist. (atlest on google)

·
.:Enigmatic Protagonist:.
2,283 Posts
Usually & depending on files you've, there are two or three steps to do, so what file format you've downloaded from gamefaqs ? ^_^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts