Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i change the control buttons i try to but it dosent do nothing
i erase w and try to press t but the w still stay

btw dbz budokai 3 now works i take peops cdvd and change interface to w2k/xp but it laggs like hell i have to wait 10 min just to get in char selection or when i fight i press x and he waits 1 min to move lol sound just stars at bigining than sound just stars poping
if anyone knows what is best performance settings plizzz post
i got:
5500 fx geforce 256 mb (128 bit)
pentium 4 1700 Mhz
512 ram

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
slofreak said:
btw dbz budokai 3 now works i take peops cdvd and change interface to w2k/xp but it laggs like hell i have to wait 10 min just to get in char selection or when i fight i press x and he waits 1 min to move lol sound just stars at bigining than sound just stars poping
if anyone knows what is best performance settings plizzz post
i got:
5500 fx geforce 256 mb (128 bit)
pentium 4 1700 Mhz
512 ram
Welcome to our world. :evil: This is how it is for now when you're using work in progress software. You want slow? Try spending 17 hours with kingdom hearts to do a 1 hour part of the game.;)

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
slofreak for god sake read the RULES
Do NOT complain about slow speeds on games, emulation is incomplete and it is not optimised so emulation runs at very slow speeds

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
slofreak said:
i didnt complain i just asked (maybe bitcose of cdvd speed ?) so if it is just change the plug
To get technical (that is if you can understand it) the reason for slow emulation is there are alot of misinterpreted opcodes. Also, since much of the source is still in C and not as much assembly, the code isn't as efficient as it could be, but this makes finding bugs easier on the developers.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.