Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello world,
I have a question I run a duron [email protected] Mhz, with a geForce 2 MX.
Mostly, I can run all my PsX game at my Desktop resolution (1280/1024 on a 19inch) but with certain game I have to change the resolution to 1024/728 to get 60Fps, but when I do such a think, the screen is no longer a the size of the screen, do you know a software that can resize the screen for all the resolution???

Thank you,
DivX(ement ;-) Votre: Sekxx

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The matter is not to change the resolution :D ,
but, when I change the resolution, the picture displayed by windows, is no longer at the size of the screen,
You know, if I want to make the img at the size of the screen I have to go to my monitor menu to change the height and the wheigt and if I go back to my work resolutiion, i have to change it again... again.. and again:mad: .

So I want to know if some kind of "geforce tweaker" exist to resize the all screen for all the resolution 1024*728 1280*1024 800*600... so that the screen is always at the size of the monitor.

Thank U...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
if your image is displaying in a window, you are in "windowed mode".

in your display plugin, there should be an option to switch to "full screen" mode. this way the game will always display "at the size of the screen", regardless of resolution.
furthermore, if your display plugin is one of Pete's plugins, the hot key to switch between "windowed" and "full screen" while playing is Alt+Enter.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'm with you sekxx. Unfortunately I think your just going to have to deal with the out of proportion 1024x768 while playing. Actually it may be possible to do what you want with Powerstrip which is available as a fully functional demo here http://www.entechtaiwan.com/ , but I'm not sure how to do it. It looks possible to make a saved monitor setting that is accessed via hotkeys, but its confusing to me as to how to save the setting.
Hope that helps you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts