Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Google Traduction

Out for download, PSP owners, enjoy ;)

Remember, we do not support piracy, only homebrews :)
What is the best psp cfw out right now? is it this one because it is the newest or are there others that are better?

sbp

· Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
  • Il est possible désormais de voir un niveau supplémentaire d'arborescence sous [Photo], [Musique] et [Vidéo]
    It is now possible to see an additional level of hierarchy under [Photo] [Music] and [Video]
    Il est ENFIN possible de créer et accéder à des sous-dossiers dans les répertoires Musique , vidéo et photo .​
    It is now possible to create and access sub-folders in the folders Music, video and photo.
    Un plus qui manquait sérieusement.​
    More seriously missing.
WIN! Will totally upgrade tomorrow.

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
I will wait for dark_alex releases an updtae to his own cfw because I have 5.00 m33-6. :)

· Registered
71 Posts
Is the only way to update a cfw to use a pandora battery? I am new to this and my psp already had cfw 5.00 m33-4 on it. I do not have a pandora batt, but would an update to the 5.00 m33-6 be worth getting a batt and converting it. DO they not have other methods to flash cfw now?

sbp

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
If you already have CFW on your PSP, you don't need to use the Pandora battery method. If I remember correctly, you just need to create a psp\update folder on your memstick and place the firmware update there.

· Registered
71 Posts
If you already have CFW on your PSP, you don't need to use the Pandora battery method. If I remember correctly, you just need to create a psp\update folder on your memstick and place the firmware update there.
Yup, that worked whithout a hitch... Now Im at CFW 5.00 M33-6 rather than m33-4. I hope that the mem card speed is better as it did seem kinda slow. I will wait for a bit and see what others say about this cfw before I make any further moves...lol. Thanks for the help.

sbp

· Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The gen firmware has been approved by the m33 team, everyhing the m33 firmware does, the GEN one does it too, plus the added functions of firmware 5.50. I updated yesterday and I don't see any problem so far, POPS emulation included ;)

· Registered
113 Posts
Is the only way to update a cfw to use a pandora battery? I am new to this and my psp already had cfw 5.00 m33-4 on it. I do not have a pandora batt, but would an update to the 5.00 m33-6 be worth getting a batt and converting it. DO they not have other methods to flash cfw now?

sbp
On M33 CFW, the System Update function on the menu actually updates to the latest revision of M33 anyway (instead of the official update).

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
No 5.50 M33 Custom Firmware this time around, sorry guys and gals!

I got a message for you guys/gals.. Here:

Alex of Team M33 has posted on their website that there are no plans to develop M33 custom firmware based on Firmware 5.50 which was released recently. While 5.50 did add support for sub folders and a new “news” ticker similar to the PS3 to the PSP’s XMB. M33 feel this one is worth skipping.
I guess some of us have no choice but to continue to wait and see until the next PSP firmware 'announcement'. :)

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
No problem.

Yep, GEN-A is good CFW but I will wait. I am happy with 5.00 m33-6 for now.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.