Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sorta hard since I don't know how likely it is anyone else has this game or even has heard of it. Anyway, there's this one event in the game where this night club has someone go on stage to do a performance. An earlier event in the game was pretty much the same, with lights on and stuff happening on the stage. But in this event no lights come on at all, and the stage just remains empty. I've tried every single other psx emu out there and now epsxe and it just seems hopeless to get that part running in any emu. I read the sticky and such on this board, and looked around. I don't know any way to describe it perfectly whats happening. I already ripped the iso off the disc to see if there's a difference, nothing happens still. I've played it on the real thing and it worked fine at this point before so it can't be the disc I imagine. I can offer a savestate right before this event in game if anyone happens to actually have this game. Let me know if you can be of any help. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
if no one has this to verify, and the troubleshooting things didnt work, you might be SOL.

you should try every emulator you can get your hands on, and try the Software GPUs at your disposal. you can also try using the F4 and F7 keys in some random order to try.

also, when you're starting there, it might be an inconvinence, but dont load the save state---load if off the memory card.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.