Next Generation Emulation banner

401 - 420 of 436 Posts

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Weird 1.9.1 is making my water look white like ice.

I'll test it out again today.

·
!
6,312 Posts
CEMU 1.10.1 Release Notes:

general: Added support for RDTSC if invariant mode is supported by CPU
general: Added -mlc <path> command line parameter to customize the path of the mlc01 directory
general: Moved some experimental settings from the debug menu to the options menu
general: Cemu will now use the local timezone for Cafe OS calendar time

CPU/JIT: emulateSinglePrecision is now enabled by default

GX2: Fixed secondary instance step value being incorrectly set in GX2SetFetchShader
GX2: Added ‘vsyncFrequency’ property to graphic pack rules.txt (see example_pack.zip for details)
GX2: Fixed a crash that occurred when a shader link error was encountered
GX2: Adjust maximum mip level for rescaled textures
GX2: Slightly optimized some frequently used GX2 API
GX2: Submitting GPU7 commands on the wrong PPC core will no longer crash Cemu

coreinit: Added API MEMSetAllocModeForExpHeap(), MEMFreeToExpHeap()

Input: Fixed a bug where keyboard special characters where always detected as pressed
Input: Improvements to input profile system

AX: Rewritten audio code. Compared to the old audio backend the following has improved:
Correct channel and volume mixing
Correct implementation of voice protection (no more playback offset randomly running out of bounds)
Generally improved audio timing (less stutter and crackle)
Correct implementation of aux stage
Accurate emulation of all AX API
A milestone!

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Oh and it looks like Xenoblade Chronicles X works on 1.7.4+ if you use cheat engine and enable speed hack then make sure its on 1 and hit apply. AKA it no longer softlocks except for the buggy Affinity Chart which seems to be buggy even on a real Wii U. You need a large shadercache for it otherwise it still locks up. Also I seem to get an FPS drop of about 10 aka from a solid 30 down to 18-21 with dips as low as 15. 20 is perfectly playable for me tho.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,972 Posts
Something they didn't mention about the new version apart from the great sound support is the fact that I haven't seen a single flickering issue in Bayonetta 2 and as of right now it seems flawless even at 4k which I got few flicker issues before.

·
!
6,312 Posts

Rajko is super
Something they didn't mention about the new version apart from the great sound support is the fact that I haven't seen a single flickering issue in Bayonetta 2 and as of right now it seems flawless even at 4k which I got few flicker issues before.
How about the audio? No audio issues?

Sadly, they didn't fix the shadows.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,972 Posts
How about the audio? No audio issues?

Sadly, they didn't fix the shadows.
The Audio is not perfect but is great so far. There is a delay in some cutscenes but apart from that is perfect. Flickering isn't 100% gone but far less than previous version.

Here is a video I made where you can check it out and enjoy the game in full glory :p

·
Registered
436 Posts
k thanks just gonna have to wait for the next driver rollout then :)
be interesting to see how it effects ram usage in fps and driving games, since i'm only 1gb vram,
is vram or ram that's effected?

401 - 420 of 436 Posts