Next Generation Emulation banner

381 - 400 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
dunno about the mouse wheel, haven't tried it, the dS4 (ds4windows) support through cemuhook works flawlessly though whit the ds4's gyro.. no lag, at all...the mouse wheel addition was derived partial from the cemuhook authors research getting gyro working

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I got all the memories, main quest and side quests already but still missing more than 20 shrines I guess.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
not real or not really workable... people on discord taking about it, posting videos but clearly game speed is still 15-20fps open world (without gpufenceskip).. they are tricking the sync into thinking it is 60 fps, but BOTW is locked to 30 and the game engine/speed and timing relies on that

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Yeah I don't feel the need to run games at a higher FPS then they were designed for while a higher resolution is something I can actually see as its less jaggy at higher ones.

Hence why I don't use patches like those for PCSX2 or Dolphin.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,989 Posts
I sort of hate the fact the emulator is turning into a BoTW emulator rather than a WiiU emulator but BoTW is the only worthy game of the system in my eyes so its kinda weird.

·
!
6,312 Posts
I sort of hate the fact the emulator is turning into a BoTW emulator rather than a WiiU emulator but BoTW is the only worthy game of the system in my eyes so its kinda weird.
Cemu can run most of Wii U exclusives...

100% playable:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Zelda: WW HD
Zelda: TP HD
Zelda: BOTW
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_X
Almost 100% playable:

Bayonetta 2
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Fast Racing Neo
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

What's left (relevant ones at least):

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Hyrule Warriors
The Wonderful 101
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE
Star Fox Guard
Star Fox Zero
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Xenoblade Chronicles X is pretty unplayable nowadays. AKA it freezes up the emulator 30 secs after getting in game for me. So yeah I either have to either not play it or use an old 1.7.2/3 version to play it which means ram usage is going to be insane compared to 1.8+ Also Space cutscenes are unwatchable in any version. So its far from 100% playable at this point in time. AKA FPS drops to like 0.01fps and audio goes bonkers and yeah I am forced to stop the process at that point.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Are you using cemuhook? that's what helps in cutscenes in other games.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Yes I am using Cemuhook and nothing Helps the space videos in the beggining including the intro. The rest of the videos are perfectly fine its just those space ones that are unwatchable.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,989 Posts
Cemu can run most of Wii U exclusives...

100% playable:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Zelda: WW HD
Zelda: TP HD
Zelda: BOTW
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros
Almost 100% playable:

Bayonetta 2
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Fast Racing Neo
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

What's left (relevant ones at least):

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Hyrule Warriors
The Wonderful 101
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE
Star Fox Guard
Star Fox Zero
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
I know but the focus recently as well as changes are mostly for BoTW hence why people call it the BoTW emulator and in some way I kinda agree :p

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,989 Posts
The latest version of Cemu 1.9.1 is out and it seems to work well. I haven't tested much but so far seems to be pretty solid(not a patreon anymore though). However, i discovered something today that I personally didn't knew about. It seems like a option that was introduced in previous version fixes the horrendous flickering issues in Bayonetta 2 so I thought on sharing this piece of info that I haven't heard about on the usual places with you guys that so far makes the game look almost perfect.

cemu.jpg

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Camera rune on BOTW(WW too) works now so that s a huge plus.. memories are much easier to find when you can actually look at the picture..lol

381 - 400 of 436 Posts