Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys not sure where to put this. Anyone know i can find console emulators for a samsung a900m? (my new toy) XD

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
i think cell phones cant emulate anything coz
1.low powered processor
2.less ram/or no ram
3.the screen is too small to enjoy games

·
Banned
6,349 Posts
i think cell phones cant emulate anything coz
1.low powered processor
2.less ram/or no ram
3.the screen is too small to enjoy games
Wrong. There are cell phones emulating systems like Game Boy, NES and Master System. I just need to find which ones.. (The only that comes to my mind now is the N-Gage).

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
those are so called smartphones (with symbian or simmilar to symbian os, mostly the are very simmilar to palmtops :) )

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Wrong. There are cell phones emulating systems like Game Boy, NES and Master System. I just need to find which ones.. (The only that comes to my mind now is the N-Gage).
i was taking about normall cellphones. ngage,nokia 6600,6230>>not sure<< and the whole n series >>are diffrent species<<<support the emus i think but they are too costly arent they

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Yeah it is true there are software that can emulate Nes Gb GB color and even GBA and Snes but for the last two is very slow.:(

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,700 Posts
nice phone, but don't expect much emulation if it doesn't run Symbian or Windows Mobile or something....

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Do a google search for meboy.
Is a good gameboy color emulator.
The thing is that the rom can't be higher than 1mb I think, or the emu won't run it.
Tried pokemon silver but no luck, maybe in your phone you have better.
I use it on my w800i.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts