Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys !!
i was useing ePSXe and it was great !! didnt knew that this is a great emulator ... i was a VGS pro last time ... but now .. ePSXe ruleS !!! hehehhe anyway .. since that ePSXe can play iso's and bin's .. right ? or .. am i wrong ??

so my question is .. what program do u guys use to turn CD into BIN or ISO ? (other than nero) what other software u guys use ?

:p

thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
CDRWin is the only backup program a PSX phreak ever needs, but for more traditional use, I've found Padus Diskjuggler to be more refined.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Last time I checked you couldn't make isos in adaptec... plus it can really mess up any other cdr program that you have installed previously. Cdrwin is a much better program although it is trickier to learn.

That said adaptec is good for newbies to burning as it is simple to use.
When I first got my cdr drive you had to use a command prompt! (DAO)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I belive that Nero is the best... It will burn a cd faster than any adaptec (by atleast 2 minutes) because adaptec does some pre-caching nessasary for the program...

Nero is easy and quick, and comes with most CD-R's now adays

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I've used CDRwin and Clone CD to make PSX ISO. They are both good. If you're using Clone CD then you should check all options regarding subchannel data/audio and uncheck all others. Reading and Writing at 1x is the most compatible.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey thanks guys for the reply !!
now i'm downloading the isobuster ...
and later on i'll try CDRWIN ...
and what does adripsx do with CD convert to ISO ?
can anyone tell me ?
someboday post said use adripsx ???

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
hey, don't you know that adripsx can convert cd to ISO?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i know .. i've just triend and it works fine ..
buttttt .....

when MDEC movie is playing in Legend Of Dragoon Disk One after SONY ENTERTAINTMENT PRESENT...

there's no sound audio ..
i wonder why ..
i might try different ISO BIN software

·
Registered
19 Posts
help

hi
I have just downloaded cdrwin and iso buster. On iso buster i have no idea how to get the iso. For ff8 for example theres an image file but when i extract it it just extracts it as an image file. Could any1 point me in the right direction as to how to get the iso image please? Im new at this so this may sound kinda stupid

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Re: help

Originally posted by FFXTidus
hi
I have just downloaded cdrwin and iso buster. On iso buster i have no idea how to get the iso. For ff8 for example theres an image file but when i extract it it just extracts it as an image file. Could any1 point me in the right direction as to how to get the iso image please? Im new at this so this may sound kinda stupid
I'm guessing you mean that you've got the image file but instead of a .iso its a .img, right? If this is the case you can open epsxe and go to runISO in the file menu. Then in the openISO window look at the bottom and change the "files of type" into "all files". This will allow you to choose files without the .iso/.bin extension. Otherwise you can load the image file in daemon toolz.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts