Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
suxxx said:
but it's not there :(
just some iso reader. i've got PS CDs not isos :(
i've searched the whole net, couldn't find neither this nor any other plugs like that (those for PCSX2 don't work).. but thanks anyway.. guess i'll keep using epsxe (which i personally don't like:/)
errr wtf? EPSXE and PCSX2 are emulators for different systems.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
yes, yes they are. hence why he posted in the PCSX section. as you may know, PCSX is a Playstation emulator.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
hushypushy said:
yes, yes they are. hence why he posted in the PCSX section. as you may know, PCSX is a Playstation emulator.
of course it is. but there's no CDR plugin that reads the CD. ePSXe folks seem to have written it but it's closed and cant be used as a plugin. i thought PCSX2 can be used with PCSX (since PS1 games can be run on PS2), but hell no, they completely diffrent as I see it for now. i just wanted to test some PSX games but converting every one to iso was a little annoying (k3b - if you know what it is - couldn't do it, i read cdrdao can't read those CDs, i got some psxdump.c but it didn't work either so i gave up;)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Dude psx games can be played on playstation 2 not the other way around.have you tryed pete's cd plugin?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Sorry didn't know you are using linux.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
I suggest creating images for it then.
It's not a difficult process and I am sure you do't want to see PSX CDs spinning in your drive like a 'flying UFO dish'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts