Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cd rom was working fine last week when i was playing game then i download nsx2 a ps2 emu.... now my cd rom wont work... i select the same rom as before and when i go to config nothing is there cant even select the letter of the drive.. ive uninstalled nsx2 and still the rom wont work... any help would be nice thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was assuming it was a ROM. Consider this my apology.

Gotta say the wording of the post wasn't very clear however I'm sure a little use of grammar would have prevented my (now proven baseless) flame from happening. It's still in the wrong forum too.

Now, to the OP:
Was Nsx2 the only software you installed prior to your cd-rom going haywire?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hairybudda said:
I was assuming it was a ROM. Consider this my apology.

Gotta say the wording of the post wasn't very clear however I'm sure a little use of grammar would have prevented my (now proven baseless) flame from happening. It's still in the wrong forum too.

Now, to the OP:
Was Nsx2 the only software you installed prior to your cd-rom going haywire?
yes only one....ive uninstall it and still dosent work but cvgs and that works fine.... besides the bugs

·
Premium Member
6,403 Posts
1. PCSX2 was never part of the thread, nSX2 was.
2. The last few posts have involved ePSXe not showing any disc drives.
3. Not everyone knows that ROMs isn't the correct term to use with PSX emulation ;). He probably was meaning to say ISOs instead.

So next time, please read the thread a little more carefully before you go on a rant against a fellow member :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.