Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah when i first got this thing there were a couple of CD plugins, but they didn't work.. so i downloaded all the cd plugins from your page and put them into the plugins directory.. some were updates of the ones i had and overwrote the dlls.. now when i am in configuration only the CDnull driver is available for selection.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i downloaded them all from ngemu. All of the CD plugins you had... the only one that shows is the one that only works in bins....... and i dont really wanna get all my ps2 games and convert them to bins to play em on pc.. I just wanna slide in my games and play them as my ps2 is on the blink and will only play streetfighter ex3 hehe...

so yeah i downloaded all the cd plugins, put them in the plugins directory, booted the program, went to confiig....... and they dont show up....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it is 0.8.1 - and i got all the plugins.. none show up... well saying that.. petes cd plugin isn't on the plugin page of negemu... maybe its just the negemu ps2 plugins that dont work.. got a link to petes one? I remember that from the ps1 emulator actually... i remember the plugin... not the link

and thanks for the welcome.. cool forum btw.. very classy, if it was a girl, i'd hump its leg. hehe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm a very very ill man... hehe

yeah the petes one isn't petes, it was origionally but linuzappz edited it... i had it before and downloaded the one off negmu and then when loaded the program the plugin was no longer there... Ihave now gone to the homesite and downloaded that one again, and its there, just gonna test it and see if i can get something to run.. tho it wont work cos i can only find a jap bios and my game are uk... but if i can at least get it to show that a cd is there i can try and work out how to get the bios off my ps2 onto the comp.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no my problem is not sorted... yes i did read the config... and the readme...

petes crashes the thing... the linuz is just and nrg/iso thing and i dont have them i have games... and other than that the only one that shows up is cdnull which does nothing (obviously)

basically the negemu plugins dont show... and only a couple of the pcsx home plugins show, and none of them work...

dunno what else I can do

Sound and Graphics are all good tho.. not that i can get past start up but yeah

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
First you should always use run cd except if you want to run the bios.Secondly PEOPS could crash if you dont have an ASPI layer installed.Also all plugins from pcsx2.net should work fine,except if youre downloading linux ones..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
guess they are just not compatible with my computer... i wouldn't be downloading linux ones hehe.

just keeps saying could not load cd/dvd driver... could that be cos i only have a jap bios at the mo? Jap bios, UK games... i just want it to load and show that I have a CD there hehe, i know its not gona run the games properly unless I overclock my cpu a bit... just wanna try this baby out cos the ps1 emulater was spot on.. still use it for some of me old games, and i imagine this one will be just as phat...

sorry for all the bother, but i thought you might have come across similar problems urself. I guess I will just have to wait for an updae and see if that works for me.. thanks for your time guys

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Hehe dont even start thinking playing ps2 games with PCSX2,im getting around 2-3fps ingame with my amd64 4000+ and gf 6600gt...its just not ready yet.
As for the cd plugin problems,beat me,they work for most people

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
we have the same problem man did you fix your problem man if you fix it can you help me plsssssss!!!!

can you help me how to get a bios and what that thing? How can i extract the bios files from my PS2

**Dont double post qwapito, next time use the edit button its down..................................................................\/here\/**

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.