Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a new psemu-type cd plugin. It's an iso/bin/cue reader with the really cool option of parsing cue sheets w/audio tracks and playing the CDDA data thru direct sound. The comments in the cd plugin header said pcsx is the only emulator that supports the CD-play/stop commands. Does anyone know if any of the other emulators going to support those commands? Or for you other emu authors, are you interested in the cue parsing code? I just thought I'd pass on my efforts to anyone who might be interested...

mooby

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. i'm working on it in my spare time and there's plenty of work to be done on it, so don't expect to see any results for some time... but once it's in a working and decent condition, i hope to open source it so other people can see how this stuff works... hopefully the next time you hear from me, it'll be with a relase of the plugin =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.