Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed this in software as I think it is a software issue.

No I am not asking for software, but I need a template from the software so my app can print to these labels.

I use EZ Media Creator 7 ( yes I know there is newer, but it was a bundle package and I am happy for the most part).

I saw Maxell CreateIt Labels on sale, huge price drop!!

So I bought a nice supply. Trouble is EZ CD Label maker does not have the template for these labels.

Does anyone use CreateIt Label Maker? I need you to pull the template file for their Labels, so I can drop it into EZ CD and print.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Instead of asking for others template, why dont you made it one?
Im sorry that Im not using same software as you but Im just pretty sure if EZ CD label make has a template manager so you can make the template for your labels.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
orysyz said:
Instead of asking for others template, why dont you made it one?
Im sorry that Im not using same software as you but Im just pretty sure if EZ CD label make has a template manager so you can make the template for your labels.
As far as I can see there is no feature to make a template :(

Heck even if I could find a demo version of CreateIt, on Install it would load the templates, but I have had no luck.

·
Registered
774 Posts
This is the problem, I guess you cant ever make your own template. I used nero cd label maker. Yeah.. this one great because you can make your own template and of course the measuring part is the most boring

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.