Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
yes both the zelda games were utter crap and terrible. The only game that is any good is Chaos Control though would be considered an average shooter on any other console happens to be one of the few decent games for CD-i.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
I am not excite about that because CD-i games are not useful to me. I might tried Zelda games even thought I know its terrible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rockmangames said:
I am not excite about that because CD-i games are not useful to me. I might tried Zelda games even thought I know its terrible.

They are good , if you liked Zelda II on nintendo... it's the same style but with *better* graphics and a new story

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Aaarghh! Why won't Konami release a nice little remake?

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
n_w95482 said:
Can't you pop the disc into your computer and check it that way?
IIRC, CD-I uses a proprietary disc format, so it would need to have the image ripped by an original console connected to a PC.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I thought it was a small offshoot of the original CD specification (one of those colored books), but I've never owned the console or the games :p.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
It was the Green Book standard to be specific. I doubt it would be unreadable on a computer, though. All the other Rainbow Book standards are readable on a PC in some way.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That's the cd image format that Discjuggler uses. I don't think it has anything to do with the CD-Interactive format but I may be wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
F-3582 said:
Aaarghh! Why won't Konami release a nice little remake?
if I remember correctly it was on MSX, PC engine, and PlayStation. the game was interesting but a remake isn't really necessary.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts