Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the origenal Tekken for the Psx to play with ePSXe but I have the following problem. The music. The music only plays if I use the internal CD Rom plug in and the music playing isnt to good either. When ever CD Audio plays it will play for about 5 seconds then restart. As you can imigine this is very annoying.

I cant seem to find the root of this problem. I am useing Petes Open GL 1.52 I and the internal for sound and cd rom. I have the latest version of ePSXe. Heres my specs: Atholn 650
320 megs of ram.
Elsa GeForce 3
Sound Blaster Live
Toshiba DVD Rom SD-M1222

Does any one know whats wrong? I really want to play this game without this annoying music problem. I have tryed every plug in combination I can think of but still no luck. Help?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the same problem, too. This is most likely an emulator issue rather than a plugin problem. Guess you have to wait for the next epsxe release. ^_^*

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just tryed Tekken 3 on it and it ran brilliantly (allthough it crashed on stage 7... but I will put that down to a rando crash for now). No sound problems what so ever.

It looks like this is an Emulation problem. Hope this does get fixed. Music is pretty cool in Tekken 1. Oh well at least the far superiour Tekken 3 works almost flawlesly (allthough I bet I will be on this forum complaining again about it crashing on stage 7 in an hour. Heheh :dead:) .

Yup all we can do is hope it gets fixed. This isnt just in one game. I had some problems with the Cd Audio in Tomb Raider 1 to. So I'm sure it will get fixed in the next release!

Keep hopeing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts